join us today
the right place for you
We are disrupting the software ecosystem bringing a new way of managing and tracking software licenses making it easier for software companies and enterprises to increase trust and reduce costs.
It’s a massive undertaking and we’re growing the team to realize our vision. With so much, we see broken in current environment and so much we want to improve, we’re assembling a motivated and resourceful team to reach our goals. And, hopefully, that’s where you come in.
If you are interested in joining our team, please get in touch.
The Solution Architect (SA) We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Developer/Architect to design and build a platform that leverages blockchain and distributed ledger technology. A great solution architect has a strong technical background and excellent consulting skills. They are experienced in designing architecture and possess the ability to develop an intuitive application and functions. The goal is delivering high-quality SaaS solutions.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions in software asset and license management, and trends
- Work directly with customers to implement SAM products, including business and technical requirements gathering, fit assessment, implementation project management & POCs for customers
- Experience with security and privacy principles including experience with applied cryptography
- Experience taking early stage products from concept through early go-to-market.
- You enjoy developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Experience with integration of large systems and custom products
- Clear communication and orchestration of technical resources
- Previous experience within enterprise software
- Understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology and Smart Contracts
- Proven experience as a consultant, solution architect and integration specialist experience building platforms
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release in a fast paced environment
- Passion for building something new, working across boundaries to drive change and helping others succeed.
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment working on projects and products from ground level and building process
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for selling Neocor’s products and services prospecting, primarily by responding to high volume inbound leads and outbound calls. The SDR is held accountable for prospecting opportunities, closing sales, and placing orders. The SDR is also responsible for delivering a positive customer experience using the Necor sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
Being meticulous isn’t a sound bite; it’s one of your strongest qualities.
You enjoy being involved in several projects and are talented at handling expectations and your own time.
You love collaborating across teams and are personable, effective and extraordinarily organized
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Leveraging these skills to sell competitive products is something you genuinely enjoy.
You may have experience working in a high-performance team and thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment
You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
Previous experience within B2B Tech/Software Sales OR a strong interest in a sales career
Track record of high achievement within Sales, or a relatable field
The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
Naturally curious and passionate
The aptitude to master our sales tools, provided training
A keenly developed high-reaching mindset
A highly self-driven sense of motivation
The ability to overcome objections